Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

11.16.2011

Casting Disney

Audition pour Disney. Ça s'est super bien passé, rarement j'ai eu autant de compliments sur mon interprétation, ma préparation et mon talent d'actrice... Sauf que mon léger accent italien ne convenait pas pour ce rôle... :(
***********************************************************************************
Audition for Disney. It was great, I rarely received so many compliments on my interpretation, preparation and my talent as an actress... Except that my slight Italian accents wasn't suitable for this role... :(


Dans le couloir, en attendant mon tour pour l' audition.
In the corridor, waiting for my turn to audition.
(black skinny jeans - my favorite ones - and black and gold pull by Mango, suede low-boots from Urban Outfitters).


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...