Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

11.13.2011

Et voilà! // Here I am!

Bon je vous passe les details sur mes 2 jours passés à promouvoir la charcuterie italienne au rayon frais (franchement je suis morte de froid, surtout quand ils ont éteint la machine pour faire le poulet rôti, ma seule source de chaleur au milieu des frigos) d'un super marché de province.
Mais voilà une photo en situation. Moi, le jambon italien et mon meilleur, réservé-aux-clients, faux sourire!
Heureusement que les gens ne peuvent pas lire les vrais pensés. . .
***************************************************************
Well, I'll spare you the details on my 2 days promoting the Italian pork in the fresh corner (honestly I was freezing to death, especially when they switched off the roast chicken machine, my only source of heat among the fridges) of a local supermarket.
But here a picture of the situation. Me, the Italian ham and my best, reserved-to-clients, fake smile!
Thankfully, people are not mind-readers. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...