Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

11.30.2011

Ma soirée d'anniversaire! // My b-day party!!

Je viens de passer l'après-midi à regarder les annonces de casting... il y en a plein pour des actrices entre 20 et 30 ans... sauf qu'il faut aussi être chinoise, obèse et de préférence parler l'arabe!! Dur, dur...
Et demain c'est reparti pour 3 jours de promotion de saucissons...
Allez, pour me remonter le moral, et comme je vous l'avez promis, voilà quelques photos de ma soirée d'anniversaire!
*********************************************************************************
I just spent the afternoon looking for casting calls... there are a lot of jobs for actresses between 20 and 30 years old... but one has also to be Chinese, fat and preferably speak Arabic! it's tough...
And starting tomorrow, I have another 3 days promoting sausages...
So, to cheer me up, and as I promised you, here are some pictures of my b-day party!
Pour l'occasion, j'ai choisi une robe dos nu Faith Connexion, escarpins en vernis Camomilla, boucles d'oreilles Agathe, bague H&M, bracelets vintage.


For the occasion, I chose a backless dress Faith Connexion,
shiny shoes Camomilla, earings Agathe,
ring H&M, bracelets vintage.






J'ai fait la cuisine, comme une vraie femme italienne ;)
I cooked, as a real Italian woman ;)


Ma copine comédienne Béa, ma copine italienne Paola et moi.
My actress friend Béa, my Italian friand Paola and I.


Les premiers invités arrivent: Gaëlle et Mario, réalisateur italien
The guests begin to arrive: Gaëlle and Italian director Mario.


LOL!


Avec les copines de l'école.
With friends from school.


With Claire and Béa.




Mon gateau d'anniversaire!
(comme toutes les actrices j'ai pas d'age!)
My b-day cake!
(as all the actresses I'm ageless!)


Les gateaux (préparés par mes copines..!)
Cakes (made by my friends..!)


Champagne!
Je ressemble à E.T. sur cette photo..
I look like E.T. on this pic..






Dancing!


Moi et Béa on peut pas s’empêcher de danser et chanter avec
des parapluies sur la chanson "Umbrella" de Rihanna...
Béa and I can't help dancing and singing with our umbrellas
when the song "Umbrella" by Rihanna plays...


Avec Hervé et Jenny, nous venons juste d'apprendre
que notre film "Dico-tomie" a gagné un prix!
With Hervé and Jenny, we've just been told that
our movie "Dico-tomie" won a prize!


Avec mon copain acteur Christophe.
With my actor friend Christophe.


Papotant avec ma copine comédienne Cécilia.
Chatting with my actress friend Cécilia.


On rigole avec Jenny!
Laughing with Jenny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...