Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

11.25.2011

Rouge alors! // Red then!!

Suivant vos préférences, je suis allée à mon audition ce matin avec la tenue rouge et blanche. Et c'était parfait merci! ;) Déjà comme je ne mets jamais cette jupe, je me sentais vraiment coincée et puis comme toutes les autres filles étaient en noir, au moins j'étais un peu différente!
Par contre, comme ils cherchaient deux actrices pour jouer deux soeurs, ils ne m'ont pas retenue à cause de mon accent... Effectivement, je suis la première à dire qu'un accent c'est pas du tout gênant sauf quand il y a des liens de famille, donc pour une fois je peux comprendre.
Le pire c'est que j'avais préparé très bien la scène qu'ils m’avaient envoyé par mail, y compris pour ce qui concerne l’accent de façon à qu'on ne puisse plus l'entendre... et une fois arrivée là bas ils m'ont fait jouer une autre scène que je n'avais jamais lu ni travaillé!
Mais bon, l'audition c'est quand même bien passée, du coup ils peuvent me rappeler pour autre chose! et puis le prochaine fois ça ira mieux! Il faut pas se laisser abattre! Même si je parfois me demande si je ne devrais pas rentrer en Italie... Mais après je me souviens qu'il n'y a pas de boulot là bas et mon agent ne me trouve rien...
Là je vous laisse, il faut que je file au supermarché et que je fasse la cuisine car demain soir je fais une grosse soirée pour mon anniversaire!! :)
***********************************************************************************
Following your preferences, I went to my audition this morning wearing the red and white outfit. And it was perfect, thank you! ;) First of all I never wear this skirt so I was really feeling uptight and then as all the other girls were wearing black, at least I was different!
But they were looking for actresses to play two sisters, so eventually I wasn't chosen because of my accent... Well, I always say that accents aren't annoying except for when there family ties, so for once I can understand.
The worst is that I really prepared very well the scene they sent me, even regarding my accent so that one could not hear it anymore... and once I got there, they gave me another scene to play that I never read or worked on before!
Anyway, my audition was good so they can call me for other projects in the future! And next time it'll get better! You must never give up! Even though sometimes I wonder if I shouldn't go back to Italy... But then I remember there's no job there and my agent can't find anything for me...
Ok, I have to go now, gotta go to the supermarket and after that I have some cooking to do, as tomorrow night I'm throwing a big party for my b-day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...