Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

12.28.2011

Nikon part 2


Avant de partir pour Rome, j'étais chez Jenny et Hervé pour le tournage du court-métrage pour le concours Nikon. Je viens de rentrer et je suis...chez Jenny et Hervé pour les 2 dernières scènes du court-métrage Nikon!
Et demain je recommence les animations pour le foie gras...Ah! Qu'est-ce que la vie peut-être monotone parfois! ;)
En plus je vais travailler à Sevran et tout le monde me dit que c'est super dangereux... pour une fois donc croisez les doigts pour moi pas pour un casting mais pour que je ne sois pas agressée à la sortie de mon lieu de travail...!
*********************************************************************************
Before leaving for Rome, I was with Jenny & Hervé’s for the short-film for the Nikon competition shooting. I just got back and I’m… with Jenny & Hervé’s to shoot the last 2 scenes of Nikon short-movie!
And tomorrow I’m gonna start again with the fois gras promotion…. Ah! How life can be monotonous sometimes! ;)
In addition to that, I’m gonna work in Sevran and everyone keeps telling me that it’s a super dangerous town…
For once then cross your fingers for me not for a casting but for me not to be assaulted outside my workplace…!

Je veux une maquilleuse!!!!


I wanna a make-up artist!!!!!






On a même pas fini de tourner qu'il faut commencer le montage...on est fatigué!!
As soon as we finished shooting, we have to start editing...We're tired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...