Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

12.24.2011

Presque Noël.. // Almost Christmas..

Il y avait un temps où le 24 matin c'était déjà Noël... Cette année au contraire je me suis réveillée à l'aube, j'ai oublié d'ouvrir la dernière fenêtre de mon calendrier de l'avent, j'ai couru chez Jenny et Hervé pour finir de tourner notre dernier court-métrage, je ne suis évidemment pas satisfaite de mon jeu et là je vais à l'aéroport en espérant de ne pas rater mon avion...
Il y a plein de problèmes dans le métro... J'ai vraiment peur de le rater!! Ça serait trop triste...
*************************************************
Once upon a time, the 24th was yet Christmas... Not anymore: this morning I woke up very early, forgot to open my advent calendar's last window, run to Jenny and Hervé to finish shooting our last short-film, I'm obviously not happy with my acting and now I'm going to the airport, hoping not to loose my flight...
There are so many problems in the subway, so I'm really afraid I'm gonna loose it!!
It would be so sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...