Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

1.06.2012

"L'amour version 2.0" terminé! // "L'amour version 2.0" completed!

C'est bon, à une heure de la deadline hier soir nous avons pu envoyer notre film fini!! Mais quel stress... Moi en plus à un certain moment je suis sortie, laissant Jenny et Hervé avec la fin du montage... Je ne veux pas du tout me plaindre de ma soirée d'hier, au contraire... ;) mais le double de stress en étant loin!
Et là il faut attendre jusqu'au 11 janvier pour savoir si on est sélectionné... Mon équipe ne souhaite pas que je montre le film avant, il faudra donc avoir un peu de patience. ;) Mais je peux déjà vous dévoiler le titre de notre dernier création (que j'ai trouvé pendant que j'étais dans le métro en train d'aller à mon rdv) : "L'amour version 2.0". Comme toujours, croisons les doigts!! Je vous donnerai des nouvelles la semaine prochaine et, sélectionné ou pas, je vous ferai voir "L'amour version 2.0"!
**********************************************************************************
All right, one hour before the deadline yesterday night we could send our movie completed!! But it was such a stress... At a certain point I had to go out, leaving Jenny and Hervé editing... I don't wanna complain about my night out, not at all... ;) but being far I had double stress!
And now we have to wait till January the 11th to know if our movie is selected to go further in the competition... My team doesn't want me to show the film before, so you have to be patient... But in the meantime I reveal you our last creation's title (that I found in the subway while going to my meeting) : "L'amour version 2.0" ("Love version 2.0). As always, fingers crossed!! I'll give you some news about it next week and, selected or not, I'll show you "L'amour version 2.0"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...