Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

1.21.2012

Mirtilla

Depuis tous ces années à Paris, j'en avais un peu marre de longs trajets en métro... surtout dernièrement en allant travailler en banlieue... du coup je vous présente ma "nouvelle" (c'est une façon de parler: elle a quand même 14 ans, et elle est tellement vieille qu'elle a une radio-cassette au lieu d'une radio-CD...) copine, Mirtilla:
***********************************************************************
After all these years in Paris, I was a bit tired of the long subway journeys... especially now that I'm working in the suburbs... therefore I'm happy to introduce you my "new" (it's only in a manner of speaking: it's 14 years old and she so old it has a cassette player instead of a radio-CD...) friend, Mirtilla:
Depuis que je suis adolescente, j'ai l'habitude de donner des prénoms à mes moyens de transport. Je sais c'est un peu bête ;)
Normalement, tous mes scooters avaient le nom du mec dont j'étais amoureuse à l'époque... Mais là j'ai décidé de changer et, vu sa couleur, j'ai appelé la voiture "Mirtilla" (en italien mirtillo veut dire myrtille)! ;)
***********************************************************************
Since I was a teen-ager, I got into the habit of giving names to my means of transport. I know it's kind of stupid ;)
Usually, all my scooters were named after the guy I was in love with at the moment... But now I've decided to change and, because of its color, I called the car "Mirtilla" (in Italian mirtillo means blueberry)! ;)

2 comments:

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...