Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

2.13.2012

A (almost) free week-end!

Un week-end (presque) de libre finalement!! :) J’étais censée travailler encore à Fouquet's en réalité, mais ils ont annulé! Ma vie sociale en a beaucoup bénéficié, mon compte en banque était moins content - lol!
Vendredi soir apéro chez un ami et ensuite, malgré le froid glacial (il y avait personne dans les rues!), on a décidé d'aller danser et on a atterri aux Saints Pères. Pas mon endroit préféré, je dois avouer, mais on s'est bien amusé! ;) 
********************************************************************************
Finally a (almost) free week-end!! :) I was supposed to work again at Fouquet's actually, but they canceled! My social life benefited of that greatly, my bank account was less happy - lol!
Friday night a drink at a friend's place and then, despite the freezing cold (there was nobody in the streets!), we decided to go dancing and landed at Saints Pères. Not my favorite place, I must say, but we had fun! ;) 


Jusqu'à 5 heures du matin, du coup samedi j'étais un peu un zombie! J'ai juste eu le courage de faire du lèche vitrine à coté de chez moi et le soir aller au Coffee Parisien manger un hamburger avec Paola - j'avais été prise d'une envie irréfrénable d'hamburger dans l'après-midi...et au Coffee Parisien ils sont très bons!
J'avais dit que le week-end était de presque liberté car aujourd'hui j'ai quand même du travailler sur un document pour une ONG italienne avec laquelle je collabore. Une fois terminé, j'ai voulu aller à la Maison Européenne de la Photographie, ça c'est un endroit génial si vous aimez bien la photo, où il y avait plusieurs expositions que je voulais voir, mais il y avait tellement de queue, que j'ai du renoncer :( mais c'est souvent comme ça le dimanche... Au même temps ça n'a pas été plus mal, car du coup j'ai pu étudier les dialogues pour un nouveau film qu'on commence à tourner demain avec Jenny et Hervé.
Et là j'ai les yeux qui se ferment... Bonne nuit à tous!
*********************************************************************************
Until 5 o'clock in the morning, therefore Saturday I was quite a zombie! I just had the courage to do some window-shopping near my place and at night go to Coffee Parisien with Paola for an hamburger - an urgent need for an hamburger took me in the afternoon...and at Coffee Parisien they're really good!
I said the week-end was almost free, as today I still had to work on a document for an Italian NGO I collaborate with. Once finished, I went to Maison Européenne de la Photographie, this is really a wonderful place if you like photography, as there were a couple of exhibitions I wanted to see, but the queue was so long I had to give up :( it's often like that on Sundays... At the same time it hasn't been so bad as that way I could study the dialogues for a new film we start shooting tomorrow with Jenny and Hervé.
And now I can't keep my eyes open... Good night everyone, sleep tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...