Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

3.29.2012

And I miss you...

Toute juste rentrée de mon cours de danse, je voulais partager avec vous la chanson sur laquelle c'était la chorégraphie d'aujourd'hui.
C'est une chanson que j’écoutais quand j’étais à l’école... et du coup là j'ai plein de souvenirs!!

Just got back from my dancing class, I wanted to share with you the song we danced on tonight.
It's a song I listend to when I was at school... and now I have so many memories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...