Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

4.20.2012

Budapest érkezünk!!!

Going to Budapest for the week-end with my best friend!! So happy to visit this city I've never been to and spend some time just the two of us!! :D
If you have any advice, they're more than welcome!
I don't think I'll be able to update you from there, or probably just through my Facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shhh-the-secret-life-of-an-actress-by-Umberta-Gentile/168291623270488
In the meantime I wish a wonderful week-end and see u on Monday!!

Je pars à Budapest pour le week-end avec ma meilleure amie!! Je suis trop contente de visiter cette ville que je connais pas encore et passer un peu de temps en tête à tête juste nous deux!! :D
Si vous avez des conseils, ils sont les bienvenus!
Sinon je pense que je ne pourrai rien poster de là bas ou alors seulement à travers ma page Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shhh-the-secret-life-of-an-actress-by-Umberta-Gentile/168291623270488
Très bon week-end à tous et à lundi!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...