Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

5.05.2012

Disorganization

Très difficile parfois pour une actrice d’organiser sa vie... Un exemple: j’ai passé il y a deux mois un casting pour un film italien et on m’a rappelée pour le call back qui devait être début mai. 
Ça tombait en plus très bien car à la même période je devais rentrer en Italie pour des raisons personnelles. La production me demande donc les dates exactes auxquelles j’aurais été à Rome afin de fixer le rdv.
La situation maintenant: il est samedi soir, je suis censée passer le call back soit lundi soit mardi, mais, malgré mes relances, je n’ai pas encore eu de confirmation, je ne connais ni l’heure ni le lieu, je n’ai pas reçu le texte à apprendre, je commence à penser que ça doit être annulé et je ne peux rein faire!! C’est frustrant!!
Sinon la chose sympa c’est qu’en ce moment je suis donc en Italie et dans un des endroits que j’aime le plus au monde: Positano!
Je vous montrerai des photos dès que j’aurais trouvé le temps pour les télécharger sur mon ordi et les trier!

Sometimes it can be very difficult for an actress to organize her life… An example: I had a casting for an Italian film about 2 months ago and they call me for the call back that was supposed to be at the beginning of May. 
It couldn’t have been more perfect as in the same period I had to go back to Italy for personal reasons. So the production asks me the exact dates I would have been in Rome in order to set up the meeting.
Now the situation is: it’s Saturday night, I’m supposed to have the call back either on Monday or Tuesday, but, despite my demands, I couldn’t have any confirmation yet, I don’t know neither the time or the place, I haven’t received the text to learn for the audition, I begin to think it’s gonna be canceled and there’s nothing I can do!! It’s frustrating!!
Otherwise, the nice thing it’s that right now I’m in Italy and more exactly in one of the place I love the most on earth: Positano!
I’ll show you some pictures as soon as I’ll find some time to download them on my PC and make a selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...