Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

5.30.2012

Find me on Flickr

Afin d'éviter que ce blog ne devienne un blog photos... j'ai décidé de créer un profil Flickr pour pouvoir partager mes clichés (bien que je sache qu'il ne s'agit pas du tout de photos pro, mais ça doit être mon âme d'artiste qui me pousse au partage! :p)
Vous pouvez donc me trouver là
http://www.flickr.com/photos/umbertagentile/

To avoid to turn this blog into a photos blog, I've decided to create a Flickr account to share my pictures (although I know they're absolutely not professional photos, but it must be my artistic soul that drives me to share! :p)
You can find me on
http://www.flickr.com/photos/umbertagentile/

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...