Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

6.15.2012

For ever Jack

Les deux dernières semaines ont été assez pleines car j’avais repris mon stage de théâtre.
J’étudie avec un prof génial, Jack Waltzer. C’est un américain, membre de l’Actors’ studio, qui a travaillé avec les meilleurs réalisateurs et acteurs et qui a une expérience et une sensibilité énormes!
Ça fait plusieurs années que j’étudie avec lui et il a complétement changé ma façon d’aborder le jeu et surtout la construction d’un personnage. Et je finis jamais d’apprendre!
Par contre les périodes où je suis en cours sont très intenses: parfois je sors de classe littéralement lessivée et c’est vrai que je continue à penser et à réfléchir sur ce qui vient de se passer même une fois le cours terminé.
Je dois avouer que cette année je n’ai pas été très présente en cours: faute de temps et de moyens surtout! ;) Et là ça m’a fait un bien fou de reprendre! Mais hier ça a été le dernier cours avant la reprise en septembre :(
Et pour me ressourcer ce soir je pars à la mer surfer jusqu’à dimanche! :))
J’espère qu’il y aura du soleil car là j’en peux plus du gris et de la pluie de Paris!

The last 2 weeks have been quite full as I went back to my acting workshop.
I study with an exceptional coach, Jack Waltzer. He’s an American guy, Actors’ studio member, who has worked with top directors and actors and has got a huge experience and sensitivity!
It’s been several years that I study with him and he completely changed my way of approaching the playing and above all the construction of a character. And I keep on learning so much!
But his workshop is very intense: sometimes at the end of the class I’m really washed out and I keep on thinking and analyzing what happened in class over and over again.
I must say this year I didn’t go to class very often: lack of time and resources especially! ;) And here to go back to the workshop made me feel so good! But yesterday was the last class until September :(
And to recharge myself, tonight I’m gonna to the beach surfing till Sunday! ;))
I hope it’s gonna be sunny as the gray and the rain of Paris, I can’t take it anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...