Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

10.29.2012

2 days in London

@Tate Modern
Comme je vous l'avais dit, le week-end passé il y a eu la projection du film "Le stagiaire, le trader et la secrétaire" dans lequel je joue.
Malheureusement, je n'ai pas pu y être présente car j'avais déjà prévu un petit week-end à Londres, mais je dois dire que malgré la tristesse de rater la projection, j'ai été bien contente de retourner à Londres après plusieurs mois d'absence, de profiter de la ville, de flâner dans les marchés (Brick lane, Portobello, Camden,...), d'aller à Tate Modern, où je découvre toujours des installations très intéressantes, et de voir mes amis qui habitant là-bas :D

As I told you, last week-end there was the screening of "Le stagiare, le trader et la sécretaire" the movie I play in.
Unfortunately, I couldn't be there as I already planned a week-end in London, but I must say that despite the sadness of missing the screening, I was glad to go back to London after several months of absence and enjoy the city, stroll through the markets (Brick lane, Portobello, Camden,...), to go to Tate Modern, where I always discover new interesting exhibitions, and see my friends living there :D
Portobello market
With the invisible man ;)
Breakfast
Mexican lunch @Camden
Live exhibition @Tate Modern
Shopping in London!


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...