Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

1.30.2013

2013's gonna rock!!!!

Me voilà de retour!!!
Ça a été une longue absence, mais les derniers mois ont été si pleins que je n’ai même pas eu le temps d’écrire deux lignes…
Mais tout ce travail a porté ses fruits : le taux de succès des objectifs que je m’étais préfixé à la rentrée à accomplir avant la fin de l’année est de… 100%!!!!!
Objectif 1 : Trouver un agent sur Paris => c’est désormais chose faite!
Et, ce qui ne gâche rien, mon agent est même sympa! Franchement je ne pouvais pas mieux trouver! :)
Objectif 2 : Jouer au théâtre… Et bien, vous pourrez me voir bientôt sur les planches dans la comédie "Pour quelques centimètre de neige"!!!! On commence les répétitions la semaine prochaine et j’ai trop hâte!!!
Et pour finir ce week-end tournage d’un court-métrage plutôt ambitieux. Je serai tellement transformé pour jouer mon rôle que je pense que vous allez pas me reconnaitre!
Bref, je dirais que 2013 ne pouvait pas mieux commencer!! :D
Alors soyons ambitieux! Objectifs pour 2013 : cinéma et un petit prix (ou un grand prix ;p)! Ah oui! Et travailler aussi en Italie! Et déjà qu’on y est un agent à Londres ça ne me déplairait pas non plus ! ;)
Et vous, vous avez bien commencé l’année?
Je vous souhaite à tous une super année 2013, PLEINe DE JOIE, D’AMOUR ET D’AVENTURES!!!

I’m back !!!
It’s been like forever, but the last months have been so full that really I couldn’t even write two lines…
But to work hard has been successful: the achievement rate for the goals I set on September to accomplish by the end of the year is… 100%!!!!!!
Goal 1: To find an agent in Paris => done!
And in addition to that, my agent is also a very nice person! Honestly, I couldn’t find better! :)
Goal 2: To work in a theatre play… Well, you will be able to see me on stage soon in the play "Pour quelque centimètre de neige"!!!!
Rehearsals are starting next week and I can’t wait!!!!
And finally this week-end I’m gonna work in a pretty ambitious short film. I’m gonna be so transformed to play the role that I think you won’t be able to recognize me!
I really must say 2013 couldn’t start better!! :D
So let’s be ambitious! 2013 goals: cinema and a little prize (or a big one ;p)! And yes, I’d like to work in Italy too! And I wouldn’t mind to find an agent in London either! ;)
What about you, how did you begin the year?
I WISH YOU ALL A WONDERFUL YEAR 2013, FULL OF JOY, LOVE AND ADVENTURES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...