Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

2.10.2013

Welcome to the 80's

Et me voilà au début du film en jeune mère dans les années 80!
Première fois où j'ai un enfant dans un film, ça change. Et jouer avec des enfants c'est très intéressant.
Avec les cheveux si vaporeux et bouclés, je semble un personnage d'un des sitcoms américaines que je regardais gamine! ;)
Et là j'attends que la post prod se termine pour voir le résultat final, avant que le film ne commence son parcours dans les festivals, en espérant qu'il remporte plein de prix!

And here I am, at the beginning of the movie, as a young mother in the 80s!
First time I have a child in a film, it changes. And to play with children is very interesting.
With the hairs so vaporous and curly, I look like one of the characters from the American sitcoms I watched when I was a child! ;) 
And now I wait for the post-production to end in order to see the final result, before the movie starts its journey through the festivals, hoping it's gonna win a lot of prizes!
Makeup time!
With my son!
Shooting
Don't I look more mature with this look?! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...