Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

8.26.2013

Easy peasy

Although I usually wear short dress, last month I thought it could have been nice to have a long one. Then a couple of days after, while having a walk in the Marais neighborhood, I saw a girl sitting at a restaurant, wearing the perfect long dress. I liked the color, the cut,… And the day after what did I randomly find in shop near my office? The exact same dress, at 19 €, I bought it! Since then, I can't stop wearing it. But I must say that, after that day, I saw the dress in so many other boutiques! But weirdly, and happily, I never see girls in the streets wearing it. And I don't think people realize this is the most-easy-to-find-dress as yet three girls stopped me in the street to tell me my dress was so nice and to know where I bought it - One also asked if the dress was from Missoni... That's why I decided to make an outfit post with it. Even though this is a very simple, easy-going look. This long dress is so fresh, comfortable and perfect from morning to night. I don't know why I didn't have a long dress before! But I think to avoid wearing it in a too simple way and to avoid the impression of being at the beach, it's nicer to wear it with some jewelry and a big, city structured bag. What do you think? Are you more long or short dress for summer?

Même si d'habitude je porte plutôt des robes courtes, le mois dernier j'ai pensé qu'il aurait été sympa d'avoir une robe longue. Quelques jours après, en me promenant dans la Maris, j'ai vu assise à une terrasse de café, une fille avec la parfaite robe longue. Tout me plaisait: la coupe, la couleur,… Et le lendemain, qu'est-ce que je trouve par hasard dans un magasin à côté de mon bureau? Exactement la même robe, à 19 €, je l'ai acheté! Et depuis je n'arrête pas de la porter. Je dois dire qu'ensuite j'ai vu cette même robe dans plein d'autres boutiques! Mais bizarrement, et heureusement, je ne la vois jamais sur des filles dans la rue. Et je ne pense pas que les gens se rendent compte que c'est la-robe-la-plus-facile-à-trouver car déjà trois filles m'ont arrêté dans la rue pour me dire que ma robe était trop jolie et savoir où je l'avais acheté – L'une d'elles m'a même demandé si c'était une robe Missoni... C'est pour ça que j'ai décidé de faire un post avec. Même si c'est un look très simple et facile. Cette robe est si fraîche  confortable et parfaite du matin au soir. Je ne sais pas pourquoi je n'ai jamais eu de robes longues avant! Mais je pense que pour éviter de la porter d'une façon trop relaxée et ne pas sembler d'être à la plage, Il vaut mieux l'associer avec quelques bijoux et un sac de ville assez grand et structuré. Qu'en pensez-vous? Vous êtes plutôt robe courte ou long l'été?
It's also nice to wear it without tiding it behind the neck. Just make a bow in the front and you'll have a perfect strapless dress ;)

C'est aussi joli de la porter sans l'attacher derrière le cou. Il suffit de faire un nœud  à l'avant et vous voilà avec une robe bustier ;)

Dress: Lulu Love
Shoes: C'M Paris
Bag: Birkemeyer
Rings: Cartier + H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...