Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

8.23.2013

Grenoble here we come

I love to spend weekends outside the city, especially during summer and especially this summer when we didn't take a long vacation. Now we're going to Grenoble to visit my boyfriend’s family. We had a great program; we wanted to bathe in the lake, to relax in the sun, to stroll around... But there are storms expected... I hope so much they’re wrong! 
What I love less is to pack every week! ;p Plus I'm really a disaster at that, it takes me forever even if it's only for a week-end and I always end up having too much clothes than necessary!
Am I the only one or do you have the same problem?! ;p
I prepared a little post about a magical place in Positano plus an outfit post for this weekend! :)
And next week I'll finish go through all the remaining photos from Positano.
In the meantime, I wish you a wonderful weekend, hopefully a sunny one! <3

J'aime bien passer les week-ends dehors, surtout pendant l'été et surtout cet été où nous n'avons pas pris de grandes vacances. Là on part pour Grenoble voir la famille de mon copain. On avait un beau programme d'aller au lac nous baigner, se promener... Mais il y a des orages de prévu... J'espère tellement qu'ils se trompent!! 
Ce que j'aime moins c'est faire une valise toutes les semaines! ;p En plus je ne suis vraiment pas capable, ça me prends des heures même si c'est pour partir le vendredi soir et revenir le dimanche soir et je me retrouve toujours avec le double des vêtements nécessaires! ;p 
Je suis la seule ou vous avez le même problème?!
Je vous ai préparé un petit post sur un endroit magique à Positano plus un outfit post pour ce week-end! :)
Et la semaine prochaine je vais finir de traiter toutes les photos de Positano restantes.
Entre temps je vous souhaite un très bon week-end, espérons ensoleillé!! <3

2 comments:

  1. Have a great trip! Next week my bf and I will leave our city to go to Alghero and I'm going mad about lagguage!
    Kiss
    Francesca from http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao Francesca :)
      have a good trip to Alghero then! and good luck with the luggage!!! ;p
      xx

      Delete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...