Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

1.10.2014

Welcome 2014!

Back in Paris after two weeks of holiday!! :) It was very good to take a break, spend time with family and friends… Now I'm all rested and ready to take up all the challenges this new year will bring!
And I'm going to start right away : this afternoon I have the callbacks for the two comic plays I audition for just before Christmas! I've been called back for both of them! Yeah!! :D
I hope so much to get at least one or, even better, both roles!
I hope you too have well started the new year with joy and smiles and I wish you plenty of happiness, joy and accomplishment! <3

De retour à Paris après deux semaines de vacances!! :) C'était trop bien de faire une pause, passer du temps en famille et avec les amis… Maintenant je suis tout reposée et prête à relever tous les défis que cette nouvelle année apportera!
Et je vais commencer tout de suite : cet après-midi j'ai le deuxième tour d'audition pour les deux pièces comiques pour lesquelles j'avais passé le casting juste avant Noël! J'ai été rappelée pour les deux! Yeah!! :D
J'espère tellement d'obtenir au moins un voire, encore mieux, les deux rôles! ;)
J'espère que vous aussi vous avez bien commencé la nouvelle année dans la joie et la bonne humeur et je vous souhaite plein de bonheur, de joie et de réussite! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...