Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

7.18.2014

Mid teatox review

In the middle of my teatox, I must say I just feel great!! :)
There are no visible, extraordinary changes, but I feel generally very well and healthy.
I have so much more energy! I'm less tired even when I have a lot of work or even if I haven't slept enough.
Regarding the skin, I don't know if the tea is doing something. I have a nice, glowy skin, but honestly I've always had, I'm just lucky…even as a teenager, I never had pimples or skin problems…
And regarding a potential weight loss, the tea has no effect on me, but I'm not really surprised about that.
I didn't change my eating habits, but I usually have a healthy diet anyway.
Anyway, we'll see the final result in 13 days!
The tea tastes really good otherwise; I really enjoy drinking it every day.
I just find it difficult to drink it 30 minutes before every meal. For instance, before breakfast it's not possible for me, I can't wake up earlier to have time to drink it. So I bought an electric kettle and I drink it at the office after breakfast. Anyway, they say you can drink it 30 minutes before or after each meal, but apparently before it's better.
Also, often in the evening I go to my dancing classes and in order to avoid having dinner too late, it happened to me to drink the tea after dinner and it's nice to know that tiny tea has no effect on sleep. I absolutely had no problems in falling asleep.
Last thing, be careful when you open tea bags as they tend to tear up!

Au milieu de ma cure détox au thé, je dois dire que je me sens tout simplement super bien! :) 
Il n'y a pas de changements visibles et extraordinaires, mais je me sens globalement très bien et en bonne santé. 
J'ai tellement plus d'énergie! Je suis moins fatiguée, même quand j'ai beaucoup de travail ou même si je n'ai pas assez dormi.  
En ce qui concerne la peau, je ne sais pas si le thé est en train de faire quelque chose. J'ai une belle peau, lumineuse, mais honnêtement, je l'ai toujours eue, j'ai de la chance...même à l'adolescence, je n'ai jamais eu de boutons ou de problèmes de peau... 
Et en ce qui concerne une potentielle perte de poids, le thé n'a au aucun effet sur moi, mais je ne suis pas vraiment surprise de cela. 
Je n'ai pas changé mes habitudes alimentaires, mais j'ai généralement une alimentation saine de toute façon. 
Quoi qu'il en soit, on verra le résultat final dans 13 jours! 
Le thé est vraiment bon sinon et c'est un plaisir de le boire tous les jours.  
Je trouve juste que ce n'est pas toujours évident de le boire 30 minutes avant chaque repas. Par exemple, avant le petit déjeuner ce n'est pas possible pour moi, j'arrive pas à me réveiller plus tôt pour avoir le temps de le boire. J'ai donc acheté une bouilloire électrique et je le bois au bureau après le petit-déjeuner. Il est indiqué qu'on peut le boire 30 minutes avant ou après chaque repas, mais apparemment avant c'est mieux. 
De plus, souvent le soir je vais à la danse et afin d’éviter de dîner trop tard, il m’est arrivé de boire le thé après le dîner et c'est agréable de savoir que le tiny tea n'a pas d'effets sur le sommeil. Je n'ai eu aucun souci à m'endormir!
Dernière chose, je vous conseille d'ouvrir les sachets de thé avec attention car ils ont tendance à se déchirer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...