Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

10.14.2014

Audition eavesdropping

So yesterday I was waiting for this audition for a marketing agency that organizes promotional tours for alcohol brands and for that is looking for actors, dancers, musicians…
Anyway, while waiting I listened to the girls chatting next to me and they were like: "So how are you? What are you doing at the moment?" and one replies: "I've almost finished recording my new album!" and the other one: "Amazing! Me too everything is so good, I'm working on this great film, I'm so lucky cause it's a big project…" and the last one was working on a TV series… And blah blah blah…
Suddenly, I was feeling kind of blue, as if everyone was working on big projects but me… Before remembering that the girls were auditioning for a promotional tour, like me! Lol!
Keeping on eavesdropping, I understood that the great movie was a short film and the TV series a student project… All in all, I'm not so bad actually! ;) 

Donc hier j’attendais pour cette audition pour une agence de marketing qui organise des tournées promotionnelles pour des marques d'alcool et pour ça est à la recherche d'acteurs, danseurs, musiciens... 
Bref, en attendant j'écoutais des filles qui papotaient à coté de moi : "Alors, comment ça va? Qu'est-ce que vous faites en ce moment?" Et l'une répond "J'ai presque fini d'enregistrer mon nouvel album!" et l'autre "Génial! Moi aussi ça va, je travaille sur un très beau film, j'ai vraiment de la chance car c'est un gros projet..." et la dernière jouait dans une série télé... Et bla bla bla... 
Du coup, je me sentais un peu démoralisée, comme si tout le monde travaillait sur de grands projets, à part moi... Avant de me rappeler que les filles étaient en train d'auditionner pour une tournée promotionnelle, comme moi! Lol! 
En continuant à écouter, j'ai compris que le gros film était un court-métrage et la série TV un projet étudiant... Dans l'ensemble, je ne suis pas si mal en fait! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...