Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

10.01.2014

Io parlo da sola

I just had to lock myself in the office's toilets to record an audio simple for my agent who's working on a voice cast and needed a simple of my voice... Immediately! 
I was worried that people could hear me from the hallway and think I'm a fool who talks alone ;))
Happily, it was lunchtime so the office was practically desert! ;p

Je viens juste de m'enfermer dans les toilettes du bureau pour enregistrer un extrait audio pour mon agent, qui travaille sur un casting voix et avait besoin d'un exemple de ma voix... immédiatement!
J'étais inquiète que les personnes pouvaient m'entendre du couloir et penser que je suis un folle qui parle toute seule ;))
Heureusement, qu'il était midi et les bureaux était pratiquement déserts! ;p

Late afternoon update: they liked my voice and asked for my availability for next week... Fingers crossed! ;)

Update de fin d'après-midi: ils ont bien aimé ma voix et ont demandé mes disponibilités pour la semaine prochaine... On croise les doigts! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...