Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

10.15.2014

Vote for me!!!

In a moment of craziness, I have signed my blog for the 5th Golden Blog Awards, that will be held in Paris on November the 12th ... So now I need your help !!! Vote for me !!! :)
Nothing could be more simple, just vote by clicking on the button on the left here on my blog homepage or by following this link :

Dans un moment de folie, j'ai inscrit mon blog à la 5ème édition des Golden Blog Awards, qui se tiendra à Paris le 12 novembre.... J'ai donc besoin de votre aide maintenant !!! Votez pour moi !!! :)
Pour cela rien de plus simple, il suffit de voter en cliquant sur le bouton ici à gauche sur mon blog ou en suivant ce lien :

http://www.golden-blog-awards.fr/blogs/shhh-secret-life-actress.html

And don't forget, you can vote once per day! 
1.000 thank-you !! <3

Et n'oubliez pas, on peut voter une fois par jour! Alors à vos claviers!! ;)
1.000 merci !! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...