Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

2.09.2015

6 things that made me happy this week

-       The days that begin to be longer! It's not so dark now when I wake up in the morning :)

-       To celebrate my love's birthday just the 2 of us chatting, laughing and eating a huge plate of sea          food!

-       To celebrate my love's birthday with all our friends on Saturday night :)

-       To sleep 10 hours last week-end and waking up finally completely rested!!

-       One of my friend asking me if I wanted to be one of her bridesmaids at her wedding.

-       My aching leg that caused me much less pain than usual at my dancing class last Monday ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...