Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

6.20.2016

One year ago...

Wedding Positano

One year ago today, I said yes to the love of my life.

I can't believe it's already been one year... it seems like yesterday... We're still over the moon :)

Wedding Positano

Wedding Positano

It was such a magical & wonderful day, full of love & joy, surrounded by all our friends & family in Positano.

Wedding Positano

Wedding Positano

Wedding Positano

Wedding Positano

Wedding Positano

I am so grateful for how lucky I am & for the beautiful & happy family & life we're building together ❤️

Wedding Positano

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...